Make a Frame. Traditional 18mm Deep Stretcher Bars
6.67 44.08 £6.67 - £44.08
Instructions on how to order these frames are given in the description below.
- Frames are made as traditional stretcher bars including cross bars where they are needed for you to assemble.
- You do not need to buy additional bars with your frame order. Cross bars where needed are supplied at no additional cost.
- Lap Joints (where cross bars cross each other) will be included where/if needed on in your frame.
- For frame sizes over 2 Meters please contact us to get a quote.
- Standard Lead time on this product is approximately 5-7 working days.
* indicates a required field
BESPOKE MADE 18MM STRETCHER BARS
Stretcher Bars made from Spruce and/or Scandinavian pine. All made in our UK factory. These bars are traditional stretcher bars with a Mortise and Tenon join and measure 18mm deep and 40mm wide.
how to order your custom made frame
Ordering your made to measure frame is very easy. For example, you want a canvas frame that measure 1016mm x 1289mm.
- Choose the range of the height of the frame. In this case it is 1016mm, so the range would be 1000mm - 1499mm.
- Next Choose the range for the width of your frame. in this case its 1289mm, so the range would be 1000mm - 1499mm again.
- Next tell us what the exact size of frame you are making. In here you'd input 1016mm x 1289mm.
- Choose how many of this size frame you need and click add to cart.
- We'll make your frame to the exact size you've specified along with all of the appropriate cross bars for the stretcher frame if you need them.