Make a Frame. Wunderbars 33mm Deep
17.2 56.72 £14.62 - £48.21
- Instructions on how to order these frames are given in the description below.
- Frames are made as Wunderbars including all spring loaded blocks, and all spring loaded cross bars where they are needed for you to assemble.
- You do not need to buy additional bars with your frame order. Cross bars where needed are supplied at no additional cost.
- Lap Joints (where cross bars cross each other) will be included where/if needed on in your frame.
- For frame sizes over 2.5 Meters please contact us to get a quote.
- Standard Lead time on this product is approximately 5 working days.
* indicates a required field
BESPOKE MADE WUNDERBARS 33MM
- How to Order
- Wood and Size
Ordering your made to measure frame is very easy. For example, you want a canvas frame that measure 1016mm x 1289mm.
- Choose the range of the height of the frame. In this case it is 1016mm, so the range would be 1000mm - 1499mm.
- Next Choose the range for the width of your frame. in this case its 1289mm, so the range would be 1000mm - 1499mm again.
- Next tell us what the exact size of frame you are making. In here you'd input 1016mm x 1289mm.
- Choose how many of this size frame you need and click add to cart.
- We'll make your frame to the exact size you've specified along with all of the appropriate cross bars for the stretcher frame if you need them.
Stretcher Bars of the highest quality and made in the UK, the aim of Wunderbars is simplicity in stretching canvas. Wunderbars are created so that the bars do the stretching for you. Simply print your canvas, staple it to the bars and pull the pins. The spring loaded pistons inside the block allow the canvas to contact and expand to the environment that it is hung, which means that your treasured canvas prints never go slack, unlike traditional stretcher bars.
- Faster canvas stretching compared to traditional stretcher bars.
- UK Manufactured.
- Spring loaded corner blocks mean your canvas never goes slack. No more re-stretching!
- No specialist tools, such as canvas stretching pliers required.
- Fully reversible. Corner blocks can be re-loaded and used again.
- You don't have to be a pro canvas stretcher to stretch with Wunderbars. Anyone can use them.
- Go together square! No more mallets!
- Spring Loaded cross bars to give you that "extra stretch" and aid stability in the frame.
- 33mm x 45mm Scandinavian Pine