CASBAR 25MM STRETCHER BAR
- Wood and Size
Versatile and very simple to use and put together. A cost effective canvas stretching bar with a high quality stretch! Casbar has been created so that you control the stretching. Casbar allows you to cut the bars to your own size or choose standard sizes from our range, making an endless combination of canvas frame sizes to fit your canvas prints perfectly. Casbar also has a very versatile stretching range. The more you tap in the corners, the more your canvas tightens. Want that "drum tight" finish? Choose Casbar.
- Stretching a 12" x 16" canvas with Casbar, should only take about 5 minutes to get the perfect stretch
- Cut your own Casbars to make endless size combinations
- Made a mistake? Casbars are fully reversible
- Can be used by novice and expert canvas stretchers
- Casbars go together square, simply staple and tap!
Product is 25mm tall and 40mm wide, meaning that the finished stretched canvas sits approximately 25mm from the wall when it's hung. We use a selection of unsorted and finger joined Scandinavian pine in all of our products. All Wunderbars timber is purchased from reputable UK suppliers that adhere to all UK and EU timber regulations.